Saturday, March 12, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Timbuk2

                                                      Timbuk2 (Back to the basics)Rough Squad Tv
He is such a hot poet, it is hard to find writers like this these days. This is Tim buk2 laying down knowledge in a way that will always be classic. Trust me I will be following his career this is a voice that needs to be heard let me know what you think. You can check out more if his work on you tube. This is a rough squad production video shoot in Ole Alabama. Don't count the south out yet. I am inspired someone please give me a pen.
Zeus Out!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you doing...shine light on those who not getting any light is what we should all do. He is giving some serious knowledge....I agree don't count the south out yet.

    ReplyDelete